This is what Future Water are about
Our main aim at Future Water is YOUR compliance whilst assisting you with reducing the environmental impact of your operation by reducing site health and safety risk and sustainability through water hygiene and treatment.
Future Water are proud to have been members of the Legionella Control Association since 2007.
Future Water have expert knowledge of HSC ACoP L8, HTM 04-01, HSG274, BS8580 and all of the up to date water hygiene protocols and standards.
Future Water can provide you with cutting edge water treatment technology that can improve safety, kill bacteria i.e. legionella, pseudomonas and save you money compared to your existing regime.
We aim to provide advice and assistance in all water related matters to all of your engineers and managers.
We also aim to provide a competitively priced service.
Future Water history
Future Water started life in 2007 and have provided advice across the full range of water hygiene and treatment compliance services to our clients ever since.
Chris Hanlon and John Cantwell are the joint directors of Future Water and have extensive experience in all aspects of water hygiene and treatment from NHS Hospitals, commercial buildings to industrial applications.
From our central hub in the Midlands and with our engineers spread throughout the UK we believe we are ideally located to be able to assist our existing clients and new ones that come on board.
We have always had a strong training ethic as prescribed within HSC ACoP L8, HTM 04 01 and HSG 274 and we believe that this shows through our staffs dedication and hard work.
We have always had a larger company mentality and deploy the range of services that one might find in a much larger organisation.
What we offer
- Water Hygiene; compliance and testing service visits, water risk assessment, system monitoring and legionella awareness training.
- Disinfection Works; cold water storage tanks, hot and cold water down services, cooling towers etc.
- Treatments and Services; cooling towers, closed systems and boiler analysis and treatment, system flushing and effluent treatments..
- Lab Testing; legionella prevention and control, through UKAS accredited laboratories we can undertake any water analysis i.e. TVC, Pseudomonas, Coliforms and E.coli, SRB & NRB, Cryptosporidium etc.
- Plant & Equipment supply, install and servicing of all water plant and equipment: Electrochlorination systems, dosing pumps, cold water tanks, RPZ valves, chlorine dioxide etc.
Why Future Water?
FREE on-site assessment
To book your free on-site assessment please complete the form below. Then one of our engineers will be in touch to book a suitable date.